Last updated: [15-06-2023]
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the Newsblok Chrome extension (the “Extension”). These Terms govern your use of the Extension. By using the Extension, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use the Extension.
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Extension for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The Extension, including all content, features, and functionality, is protected by intellectual property laws. You agree not to modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works, or exploit any part of the Extension without our prior written consent.
- Prohibited Activities
- You agree not to: a) Use the Extension for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. b) Interfere with or disrupt the Extension or its servers. c) Violate any applicable laws or regulations. d) Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Extension. e) Use the Extension to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Extension.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, or expenses arising out of your use of the Extension or any violation of these Terms.
- We may terminate or suspend your access to the Extension immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms.
- Changes to Terms
- We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the updated Terms on our website. Your continued use of the Extension after any such changes constitutes acceptance of the modified Terms.
- Governing Law
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [your jurisdiction], without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
- Contact Us
- If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that these Terms and Conditions are subject to change. Any updates will be posted on our website. If you have any questions or concerns about these terms, please contact us using the provided email address.